“Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success.”
– Pablo Picasso
Consumers are willing to pay for simpler, safer, and more realistic experiences. That includes the retail shopping experience.
Today more than ever, people want to identify and associate with sustainable companies, making responsible living a new code for luxury brands.
The health crisis made us realize that our actions have consequences on society, and we must ask ourselves if buying a product is good or bad for the world.
Luxury is an investment in time and emotions.
Recent experiences in isolation due to blockades allowed people to stop and think about the value of time. If luxury consumers are always valued time above all else, they are now even more selective about how they spend it. This is why the content offered at an in-store event must be very engaging and valuable to be considered worth the time.
Now customer service should be more than an experience:
The pandemic accelerated the future of retail with transformed store experiences and unlocked pre-existing consumer trends such as live streaming and the disintegration of digital and physical boundaries (Entrepreneur Media, 2022).
The in-store pickup feature, online appointment booking, and in-store expert meetings are all part of the omnichannel experience, bridging the online and brick-and-mortar stores.
Now that stores are taking customers by appointment only, expectations are higher than ever. In each interaction, it is imperative to add value while respecting people’s time. The ability to create a safe space for your customer while simplifying in-store shopping is essential.
Empower your business with the following strategies:
- Generate quality content
- Visualize the public relations of your business
- Personalized promotion on social networks
- Be an inclusive business
What should a Marketing team offer?
- Be attentive to trends by categories. Pay attention to what is happening in your market and on your website and continue to monitor trends each week.
- Generate conversions with context.
- Design campaigns around the most relevant products for your customers right now. Change CTAs to focus on delivery options, inventory, or experience.
- Engage your audience. Now we spend more time at home and look for ways to entertain ourselves, use interactive ad formats to engage with your ideal customers.
Enhance your active learning, originality, problem-solving, and reasoning to engage another human being in a meaningful way. Technology has a limited capacity for compromise, and humans still win at the game of intimacy.